Transport Department, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 5 Enforcement Inspector vacancies under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department. Interested candidates can apply through online.
- Name of post: Enforcement Inspector
No of posts: 5 [UR: 2, OBC/ MOBC: 2, SC: 1]
Department: Commissionerate of Transport, Assam
Scale of Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,400
- Resident-ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose.
- The candidate must produce Registration Certificate in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
- Educational Qualification:
A Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable :
a. By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
b. By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years
5. Application Fee
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
6. How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at https://apscrecruitment.in from 17-12-2020 to 18-01-2021.
7. Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Application: 17-12-2020
- Closing Date for Online Application: 18-01-2021
Advertisement Details: click here